GFK RETAIL AND TECHNOLOGY (THAILAND) LTD.
Operations Department - Field Executive
GfK Retail and Technology (Thailand) Limited
GfK Retail and Technology (Thailand) Ltd. (www.gfk.com) is a subsidiary of GfK Group, a world authority in Retail & Technology, HealthCare and Retail Ad Hoc research in Thailand. We are specialized in providing business information services for consumer technology market. GfK is currently seeking a suitable candidate to join its team to expand Retail Audit research business in consumer retail market, covering the dynamic markets Automotive, Optics, Entertainment and Fashion; with focus on existing panels such as Consumer Electronics, Household Appliance, IT, Telecom and Photographic.We are expanding our operations in Vientiane, Laos and seek the very best candidates to fill the position below to help us build the big future.
Operations Department - Field Executive (3 positions)
The Field Executive is responsible for understanding and defining the Universe, defining samples, recruiting the panels, collecting data for the panels and servicing the retailers.
Key Tasks Responsibilities:-
- Ensure that the appropriate level of service and support is provided to maximize retailer.
- Continually innovate, develop and suggest enhancements to the client servicing function such as new methods of analysis or service techniques.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive working relationships with retailers.
- Fully responsible for product data quality.checking with Field and Retail Service on the consistency of the panel & panel data, sample stability & market intelligence information pertaining to the data control period
- Ensure full knowledge of GfK retail audit methodologies and definitions, fully understand and apply the data control procedures and techniques, as documented by the GfK Asia Research department, ensure consistent data output and thoroughly understand the product manual.
- Identify potential improvements to product sales and marketing and discuss possible strategies with Senior Account Manager/Country Manager and Regional. Attend product seminars and / or product launches where possible.
- Maintain up to date market knowledge on all product categories audited by undertaking regular market visits, at least once a week, to keep abreast of the current and future market offerings, and regularly performing model comparisons to build a high level of product knowledge.
- Understand the channel definition, track existing channels and monitor the development of new channels.
- Ability to deliver high quality presentations to clients and retailers where required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferable in Business or related field, minimum 1 year relevant experience in Retail business, fieldwork. Market research or Consulting would be a plus
- Good sales/negotiation skills required for shop recruitment
- Able to work independently with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Good relationship building skills (internal, external, and cross-cultural)
- Problem solving skills.
- High energy with the positive “can do” attitude and optimism
- Sound computer skills, especially in the areas of MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English as well as presentation skill
- Vientiane Capital
Attractive remuneration packages will be offered to the qualified candidates.
Please send your resume and application letter with recent photo to the below email. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Human Resources Department
1126/2 Vanit Building II, 24th Floor
New Petchaburi Road, Makkasan
Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Tel. +66 2255 8515 Fax. +66 2255 8526