H.I.S. LAO CO., LTD
Closed Date: 21/06/2016
Viewed: 110 Times
H.I.S. Lao Co., Ltd is one of H.I.S. branches operating in Vientiane Capital, Lao People’s Democratic Republic. Its main business is in the travel industry. H.I.S. Co., Ltd., a public listed company at the main board of Japan Stock Exchange.H.I.S Group is the No. 1 travel and tourism company in Japan and was established since December 1980. H.I.S. Group business, including travel packages, theme park (1.6 time larger than Tokyo Disneyland), airlines, group of hotels, cruises, insurance and other businesses in Tourism & Hospitality Industry located in 130 cities with 499 offices and more than 12,723 staff worldwide and growing aggressively.
For more information about H.I.S, kindly visit to our corporate website at www.his.co.jp/english
- Prepare daily income and expense with journal entry
- Prepare payment voucher
- Assist to prepare weekly payments
- Assist to comply Government Tax Compliance
- Assist to maintain accounts payable and receivable
- Assist in filing documents
- Assist in entering data into the Lao Accounting Software (APIS)
- Assist in doing full set of accounts (up to preparing Monthly Management/Financial Report).
- Assist with related and ad-hoc assignments may request by Branch Manager, Branch accountant and/or Regional Accountant.
- Female and Lao Nationality is expected
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Accounting or related field
- New graduate or at least 1 year experience in Accounting
- Ability to work in a team and multiple tasks
- Ability to communicate and written in English language
- Responsible, integrity, independence, good team player, commands the respect of senior management
- Full time position available
Interested candidate kindly send your job application with complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by 21 June 2016.
More details, please feel free to contact us H.I.S. Lao Co., Ltd Hengboun Road, Mixay Village, Chanthabuly District, Vientiane Lao PDR. Tel: +856 21 254 006 and +856 21 243 491.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.