XE-PIAN XE-NAMNOY POWER COMPANY LIMITED
Information and Control Electrical Engineer
ບໍລິສັດ ໄຟຟ້າ ເຊປຽນ ເຊນໍ້ານ້ອຍ ຈໍາກັດ.
Xe-Pian Xe-Namnoy Power Company Limited.
Xe-Pian Xe-Namnoy Power Company Limited (PNPC) has been established since March 2012 under a power development cooperation between Lao P.D.R, Korea and Thailand in order to design, build and operate the Xe-Pian Xe-Namnoy Hydroelectric Project in Champasak and Attapeu Provinces. The Xe-Pian Xe-Namnoy Hydroelectric Project bequeaths a significant investment in the hydropower sector in the South of Lao P.D.R, and will have a capacity of 410 MW for both international and domestic consumption. PNPC is urgently looking for highly motivated and proactive candidates for:
Position: Information and Control Electrical Engineer (One position – Open for both Lao and Foreign Candidates, On-Site Champasack and Attapeu Provinces)
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Comply fully at all times with PNPC report to E&M Team Leader;
- Manage and control Contractor for Turbine & Generator Auxiliary Control System;
- Manage and control Contractor for Power Production Management Communication System;
- Manage the survey information database and print out;
- Collate all General and Technical Survey data collected in the field; perform quality checks of said data and report to the E&M Manager;
- Ensure the information in the database is accurate, up to date and well maintained, with errors and inconsistencies flagged up to the Manager;
- Follow-up the construction work in accordance with work schedule requirements and report to the Manager; and
- Manage and check all drawings & documents requirements of the Program.
- Degree in Electrical Data/Control Process Engineering or related field;
- Experience in MS Office software, AutoCAD software required etc…;
- Strong knowledge & Skills in Electrical Data/Control Process Construction & Engineering;
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in Electrical Data/Control Process Construction or/and Installation/set-up; and
- Good command of Spoken and Written English.
An attractive and competitive salary will be offered for a successful candidate based upon experience.
Application closing date is 28 December 2017
Please submit your CV with references, a Letter of Interest and expected salary for the post you are applying for, a recent photograph, contact details, copy of work records and copy of education certificates to:
Human Resources Department, Xe-Pian Xe-Namnoy Power Company Limited (PNPC), Capital Tower, 23 Singha Road, Xaysettha District, Vientiane Capital, Lao P.D.R., Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remark: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.Back