XE-PIAN XE-NAMNOY POWER COMPANY LIMITED
Assistant Finance Manager
ບໍລິສັດ ໄຟຟ້າ ເຊປຽນ ເຊນໍ້ານ້ອຍ ຈໍາກັດ.
Xe-Pian Xe-Namnoy Power Company Limited.
Xe-Pian Xe-Namnoy Power Company Limited (PNPC) has been established since March 2012 under a power development cooperation between Lao P.D.R, Korea and Thailand in order to design, build and operate the Xe-Pian Xe-Namnoy Hydroelectric Project in Champasak and Attapeu Provinces. The Xe-Pian Xe-Namnoy Hydroelectric Project bequeaths a significant investment in the hydropower sector in the South of Lao P.D.R, and will have a capacity of 410 MW for both international and domestic consumption. PNPC is urgently looking for highly motivated and proactive candidates for:
Position: Assistant Finance Manager (One position - Open for both Lao and Foreign Candidates, Vientiane Office)
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports to ensure timely and accurate reporting to relevant parties;
- Perform and monitor obligations and conditions in loan agreements, power purchase agreement and finance documents;
- Review monthly cash / treasury management;
- Coordinate with lenders, EGAT, legal advisors and insurance advisor;
- Update data and generate results in Financial Model;
- Be responsible for the delivery and preparation of Budget Planning figures including, Budget, Revised Budget, Business Plan and ad hoc business plan;
- Develop and implement Finance working procedures for operation phase;
- Review daily payment transactions in accordance with company’s regulations and contracts;
- Support external and internal audits as necessary;
- Follow up and ensure execution of task and assignment given; and
- Handle and support ad-hoc assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance, Accounting or related field;
- At least 5 years working experience in accounting and financial analysis, forecast/budget preparation or auditing;
- Strong communication skills, well-organized, proactive and detail oriented;
- Able to work under pressure and highly responsible for the work assigned;
- Good attitude and good interpersonal skill;
- Ability to work well in a team environment to support the other team members;
- Good command of Spoken and Written English; and
- Expert in MS Excel.
An attractive and competitive salary will be offered for a successful candidate based upon experience.
Application closing date is 28 December 2017
Please submit your CV with references, a Letter of Interest and expected salary for the post you are applying for, a recent photograph, contact details, copy of work records and copy of education certificates to:
Human Resources Department, Xe-Pian Xe-Namnoy Power Company Limited (PNPC), Capital Tower, 23 Singha Road, Xaysettha District, Vientiane Capital, Lao P.D.R., Email: email@example.com
Remark: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.Back