AEON Leasing Service (Lao) Co., Ltd
Assistant Manager in Human Resource and General affair Department
Career with AEON
Position: Assistant Manager in Human Resource and General affair Department
I. JOB SUMMARY
The main responsibility is to lead and direct HR teams to enable them to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business. It focuses on assessing and anticipating HR-related needs and oversee all General Affairs operations to upkeep good working environment for employees through supporting activities and ensure the effectiveness of the Admin system towards general objectives and functions.
II. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors / advises recruitment staffs regarding recruitment activities and strategies
- Develops and proposes recruitment strategies to achieve required staffing levels
- Sources / evaluates applicants’ qualifications against credentials and job descriptions (Managerial Level)
- Establishes partnership with the relevant team (Hiring Managers, Recruiters, Agencies) to determine which requisitions need the most assistance and creates sourcing priority based on the results
- Assists Sourcing Coordinator in partnering and conducting talks to external sources (e.g. universities)
- Directs the efforts of employment agencies and search firms, including negotiating and controlling employment-related fees
- Manage and oversee all the contracted General Affairs service provider (facility management, procurements, etc.)
- Manage and oversee the bidding processes and contractual agreements with third party provider (repair, improvement, insurances and others)
- Prepares general affairs budget
- Develop, implement and keep updated all the General Affairs related policies
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
III. Job Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Human Resource Management, Law or Business related course.
- Age 25 – 35 years
Preferably 6 months to 1 year work experience in e.g. payroll, Government Mandated Benefits in Human resource.
- Experience in General Administrative Works.
Good command of both spoken and written English will be advantage.
Good command of MS Office, Excel and outlook
Hard working, ability to work independently, flexible and meet
Interested candidates should submit a full application (CV, cover letter and contact details) to the email address or address as below :
Office : Asean Road, Unit 16, Sibounheuang Village, Chanthabouly District, Vientaine Capital, Tel : 021 261 010 - 0 (Ms Noud CHANTHANAK )Back