BANQUE FRANCO-LAO LTD
Marketing Communication Officer
Banque Franco Lao Ltd. (BFL) is a commercial bank and joint venture between BRED Group, the largest commercial bank within the BPCE Group in France, and BCEL, the main Lao public bank. It started its activities in Laos in 2010. Today, BFL owns a network of 23 service units, with 12 in Vientiane, 11 located in key cities outside the capital and 50 operational ATMs across the country. BFL offers a wide range of loan, deposit and debit card products to more than 22,000 retail and business customers. BFL’s ambition is to provide innovative banking solutions and to support the people of Laos in building a sustainable future.
As a fast growing business, BFL is seeking to recruit a highly motivated and pro-active employee to join us in developing quickly new business and achieving ambitious business goals. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career send us your application for the following immediate openings
Marketing Communication Officer / 1 position
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops cross-platform and platform-specific editorial calendar for social media.
- Writes daily posts for and engages with followers on all BFL social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram.
- Collaborates with sales and product teams to develop and oversee cross-channel social media programs.
- Monitors competitor’s social media presence and leverages best practices to make our presence competitive.
- Keeps staff informed on social media best practices, competitor growth/activities and new opportunities. Involves staff in our social media presence.
- Execute social media strategy through competitor research, platform review, benchmarking, messaging and audience targeting.
- Align search engine strategies with keyword priorities and integrate into our social media content plans.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Communicate frequently to product and front office teams on content development, timelines, and results.
- Keep pace with social media and internet marketing industry trends.
- Brainstorm new and innovative tactical and thematic social media strategies.
- General marketing and event management responsibilities as needed.
- Minimum 1 year general Facebook & Social Media posting & interaction experience.
- Experience with other advertising platforms (YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin)
- Preferred: Google Analytics knowledge
- Preferred: messaging & commenting/interaction experience
- Proficient with Google Docs & Google Drive.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Positive attitude and passion for social media and internet marketing industries.
- Ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to adapt in fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Fluent in Laos and English, if French is a plus
Interested applicants, please send us your latest résumé, along with a covering letter (mandatory),
copies of all qualification certificate (originals to be produced at interview) and a recent photo to
via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send to Head Office of Banque Franco – Lao LTD.
Lane Xang Avenue, Hatsady Village, Chanthabouly District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR.
More information Contact:
Tel: 021 285 111 Ext: 308, Mobile: 020 5965 8115
Applications close: 05-December-2017
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
All applications will be kept confidential and will not be returned.