BANQUE FRANCO-LAO LTD
Senior Corporate Relationship Manager
Banque Franco Lao Ltd. (BFL) is a commercial bank and joint venture between BRED Group, the largest commercial bank within the BPCE Group in France, and BCEL, the main Lao public bank. It started its activities in Laos in 2010. Today, BFL owns a network of 23 service units, with 12 in Vientiane, 11 located in key cities outside the capital and 50 operational ATMs across the country. BFL offers a wide range of loan, deposit and debit card products to more than 22,000 retail and business customers. BFL’s ambition is to provide innovative banking solutions and to support the people of Laos in building a sustainable future.
As a fast growing business, BFL is seeking to recruit a highly motivated and pro-active employee to join us in developing quickly new business and achieving ambitious business goals. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career send us your application for the following immediate openings
Senior Corporate Relationship Manager / 1 position
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achievement of profitability targets for existing client’s portfolio and develop new clients’ relationship
- Developing Business from new & existing clients, through strategic penetration into identified market/sectors across the entire portfolio spectrum like assets, liabilities, and cross-sell.
- Deliver, Prepare/Execute full range of multi-products to the corporate market place with a high degree of confidence.
- Assessing credit risk of proposals and ensuring the credit and processes are within acceptable standards.
- Conducting credit and customer analyses to support ongoing relationships and acquisition work.
- Ensuring that the quality of the credit portfolio is maintained, by reviewing proposals, identifying, and assessing all risk inherent in credit exposures.
- Involve actively in compromise proposals and restructuring arrangements in NPL cases
- University in Finance / Economics / Accounting / Business qualification
- 3 years financial services experiences
- Trade finance knowledge and experiences
- Laos Banking Sector experiences
- Excellent presentation and communications skills;
- Fluent in Laos and English, If French and Chinese is plus
Interested applicants, please send us your latest résumé, along with a covering letter (mandatory),
copies of all qualification certificate (originals to be produced at interview) and a recent photo to
via mail: email@example.com
Or send to Head Office of Banque Franco – Lao LTD.
Lane Xang Avenue, Hatsady Village, Chanthabouly District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR.
For more information:
Tel: 021 285 111 Ext: 308, Mobile: 020 5965 8115