Phonesack Group Co., Ltd
Phonesack Group Co., Ltd is one of the largest wholly owned Lao companies. The Company employs over 100 supportive personnel at its headquarters and over 2,500 employees and sub-contractors throughout sites in Lao PDR.
Now is an exciting time to build a career with Phonesack Group Co., Ltd. (PSG). We have a huge range of projects which require driven and talented people to join our team, to lead and collaborate innovative ideas. We are currently seeking the following positions:
Accounting Supervisor – 2 positions based in Head Quarter office, Vientiane Capital, Working day: Mon-Fri (8 hours/day).
To establish financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial and accounting information; managing staff; to support the accounting work in the subsidiary companies.
- Issue financial reports of the company to be in-charge (called "Company"] monthly, quarterly, biannually and annually which includes the operations business activities.
- Check, examine, the documents related to Accounts payable (AP], Accounts Receivable, Fixed assets, Costs, Revenues and other parts of Balance Sheet and Income Statement before submitting to managers/authorizers to approve;
- Correct and/or adjust the financial reports to meet the requirement of IFRS and Lao accounting system, depending on what kind of reports needed to be issued.
- Issue other accounting and/or financial reports requested by Accounting managers or the BOM
- Travel to the sites for business including physical inventory and fixed assets counting, etc.
- Responsible to check, examine the payment documents related to Company
- Work with other supervisors and staff in HQ to reconcile the accounts in Balance sheet and P/L of Company.
- Provide technical support end users; respond to end user requests for information on system use investigate, troubleshoot and resolve end users problems.
- Train and supervise other accounting staff.
- Do other duties as requested by Accounting Managers of PSG group and/or BOM of PSG.
- Have at least Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, economics.
- Very good at English in 04 skills (Listening/Speaking/Reading/Writing).
- CPA/ACCA/CIMA preferred.
- 5+ years of progressively responsible related experience.
- Advanced/Outstanding ability of using advanced Excel and other Microsoft office applications.
- SAP or ERP software experience is preferred.
We offer the successful candidate an excellent salary and benefits package, Including PSG self insurance National Social Security Fund Office, Field travels Allowance, Mobile Phone Policies, etc…
We invite qualified candidate to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref directly to the Human Resources Department at: Phonesack Group, Ltd. Unit 15, Sithong Road, Pakthang Village, Sikhottabong District, P.O. Box 1808, Vientiane Lao PDR. Fax: (856-21) 550498 Tel: 021 550497 or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.Back