Phonesack Group Co., Ltd
Phonesack Group Co., Ltd is one of the largest wholly owned Lao companies. The Company employs over 100 supportive personnel at its headquarters and over 2,500 employees and sub-contractors throughout sites in Lao PDR.
Now is an exciting time to build a career with Phonesack Group Co., Ltd. (PSG). We have a huge range of projects which require driven and talented people to join our team, to lead and collaborate innovative ideas. We are currently seeking the following positions:
1. Accounting Manager – 1 position based in Head Quarter office, Vientiane Capital, Working day: Mon-Fri (8 hours/day).
To establish financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial and accounting information; managing staff; to support the accounting work in the subsidiary companies.
- Ensure all transactions recorded in correct accounting treatments as per Lao accounting system and/or IFRS
- Proactive involvement to understand business processes and requirements in order to advise and apply appropriate accounting treatment to ensure both accounting compliance and business facilitation
- Plan and implement closing activities timely and in good quality
- Mastering SAP and/or ERP system and optimize it to facilitate accounting activities in efficient manner
- Support and coordinate with the accounting team in the inter-companies
- Build up the accounting team in site if necessary.
- Organize and monitor accounting records and qualified accounting team to complete timely reporting requirements including statutory accounts, Management reporting data packages
- Ensure reliability of accounting information, provide analytical information for business decision on standard templates and customized reports upon requests.
- Cover gap between IFRS and Lao accounting system
- Implement budgeting processes and budget reporting
- Supports on maintaining and implementing adequate internal control system
- Build up, modify and develop the internal control procedures applied in the company/in the site
- Accounting or related projects owner to have accounting well-facilitated business expansion
- Active project member as Accounting representative for relevant projects at both local or global projects
- Other duties assigned by Finance and Accounting Director and/or Board of Management of PSG Group.
- Should have at least Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting,
- CPA/ACCA/CIMA, MBA, or Master in Accounting preferred.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible related experience
- Good English skills; Good management skills, Can work under high work pressure
- SAP or ERP software experience is preferred
We offer the successful candidate an excellent salary and benefits package, Including PSG self insurance National Social Security Fund Office, Field travels Allowance, Mobile Phone Policies, etc…
We invite qualified candidate to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref directly to the Human Resources Department at: Phonesack Group, Ltd. Unit 15, Sithong Road, Pakthang Village, Sikhottabong District, P.O. Box 1808, Vientiane Lao PDR. Fax: (856-21) 550498 Tel: 021 550497 or E-mail to: email@example.com.Back