Phonesack Group Co., Ltd
Deputy Accounting Manager
Phonesack Group Co., Ltd is one of the largest wholly owned Lao companies. The Company employs over 100 supportive personnel at its headquarters and over 2,500 employees and sub-contractors throughout sites in Lao PDR.
Now is an exciting time to build a career with Phonesack Group Co., Ltd. (PSG). We have a huge range of projects which require driven and talented people to join our team, to lead and collaborate innovative ideas. We are currently seeking the following positions:
Deputy Accounting Manager - 01 Position based in Head Quarter office, Vientiane Capital, Working day: Mon-Fri (8 hours/day).
- To manage and control the daily accounting work in Head Quarter; to collect, analyze, verify accounting information; and support the site's accounting work.
- Report to the manager the results and situation of the internal accounting work
- Do the reports in Lao language to the requirements of the government such as tax department, etc.
- Update and consult to Accounting Manager/Accounting Director and BOM all the material accounting issues related to all companies in Phonesack Group.
- Manage the issues/problems in the subsidiary companies to suggest the solutions for them
- Cooperate with the Accounting manager/supervisors to solve issues
- Assist Accounting manager to prepare the consolidated financial report of the whole group
- Support to review and fix all the accounting issues in the sites to prepare for the yearly external audit; support the accounting team during the site work of the auditors.
Related to Taxation
- PIT/VAT/CIT and other taxes: review, validation on submission and ensure compliance with prevailing laws and submit on time
- Prepare relevant reports to submit to local authorities as required by laws
- Update tax & finance registrations/circulars and impact
- Have at least Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, economics
- CPA/ACCA/CIMA, MBA, or Master in Accounting preferred.
- 8+ years of progressively responsible related experienceVery good at English in 04 skills (Listening/Speaking/Reading/Writing)
- Can work under high work pressure
- Advanced/Outstanding ability of using advanced Excel and other Microsoft office applications
- SAP or ERP software experience is preferred
We offer the successful candidate an excellent salary and benefits package, Including PSG self insurance National Social Security Fund Office, Field travels Allowance, Mobile Phone Policies, etc…
We invite qualified candidate to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref directly to the Human Resources Department at: Phonesack Group, Ltd. Unit 15, Sithong Road, Pakthang Village, Sikhottabong District, P.O. Box 1808, Vientiane Lao PDR. Fax: (856-21) 550498 Tel: 021 550497 or E-mail to: email@example.com.Back