Phonesack Group Co., Ltd
Planning and Budget Analyst
Phonesack Group Co., Ltd is one of the largest wholly owned Lao companies. The Company employs over 100 supportive personnel at its headquarters and over 2,500 employees and sub-contractors throughout sites in Lao PDR.
Now is an exciting time to build a career with Phonesack Group Co., Ltd. (PSG). We have a huge range of projects which require driven and talented people to join our team, to lead and collaborate innovative ideas. We are currently seeking the following positions:
1. Planning and Budget Analyst - 1 position based in Head Quarter office, Vientiane Capital, Working day: Mon-Fri (8 hours/day).
- Planning and budget analyst is to support Board of Management and/or Board of Directors planning and decision making by identifying, maintaining, and evaluating information which includes but not limit to financial and accounting information; recommending actions.
- Direct the preparation of regular and special budget reports
- Analyze monthly department budgeting and accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls.
- Provide advice and technical assistance with cost analysis, fiscal allocation, and budget preparation
- Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations
- Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests.
- Review operating budgets to analyze trends affecting budget needs
- Consult with managers to ensure that budget adjustments are made in accordance with program changes
- Compile and analyze accounting records and other data to determine the financial resources required to implement a program
- Perform cost-benefit analyses to compare operating programs, review financial requests, or explore alternative financing methods
- Interpret budget directives and establish policies for carrying out directives
- Testify before examining and fund-granting authorities, clarifying and promoting the proposed budgets
- Seek new ways to improve efficiency and increase profits
- Match appropriations for specific programs with appropriations for broader programs, including items for emergency funds.
- Should have at least Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting or economics related
- ACCA/CPA/CIMA/CFA certificate is preferred
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in Planning Budget and Analyst
- Good ability of using advanced Excel and other Microsoft office applications
- SAP or ERP software experience is preferred
We offer the successful candidate an excellent salary and benefits package, Including PSG self insurance National Social Security Fund Office, Field travels Allowance, Mobile Phone Policies, etc…
We invite qualified candidate to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref directly to the Human Resources Department at: Phonesack Group, Ltd. Unit 15, Sithong Road, Pakthang Village, Sikhottabong District, P.O. Box 1808, Vientiane Lao PDR. Fax: (856-21) 550498 Tel: 021 550497 or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.Back